Re: [MOL] Good News [13533] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good News

Donna,

I am so happy for you!!  Angelo and I are still waiting to hear from
Dr. Lederman.  He called, and I sent cT Scan and x-rays, and now we
are waiting to hear back.  Good Luck in New York.  Still praying
for you.

God Bless You
Mary