Re: [MOL] tumor hunter chemo [13530] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tumor hunter chemo

Rachael,
I don't know about that chemo, but my brother was most recently diagnosed with
the same cancer--stageIIIb--and we are all still in shock and looking for any
information available.  So if you have anything to share I would be most
appreciative.
Sheila S