Re: [MOL] New member intro and question [13527] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New member intro and question

Dear Sandi,

I wish to add a warm welcome to our group.  You might want to try the
American Cancer Society in your community...there telephone number can be
gotten from your local directory...they usually have a chapter in every
major city.  They can provide you with some volunteer help in getting
your husband to and from appointments.  That would at least give you some
relief in what seems to be a very busy schedule.  They will, in addition,
mail you a lot of information on the subject of cancer that will be
helpful.  Don't get overwelmed by all of this...try to take things one
day at a time (which it seems you are already doing :-)

God Bless you and I'll be keeping you both in my prayers.
John (a one year cancer survivor...one of the few things in life I've
managed to do well / that and father four wonderful girls)