Re: [MOL] Good News [13523] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good News

Dear Donna,

I am so happy for you...just to know that the cancer has not spread is a
victory!  Yes, God does work in strange and mysterious ways.  Good luck
with the trip into New York...any chance you will be in the area for our
gathering in a month and a half???...just something to think about!  If
there is anything I can do please let me know.  My # is 914-962-0675 at
home and 914-789-7105 at work.  I lived most of my life in NYC...don't
know Staten Island very well at all but...if I can assist in any way,
please give a call.

God Bless and congradulations on two pieces of good news!
John