Re: [MOL] Feelings [13520] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Feelings

Dear Shiela:  I am not sure where to start; but I wanted you to know that I do
understand your feelings in regards to the forum.  When your Dad passed away, he
took a part of you.  I don't believe you are jealous of the survivors, your not an
unkind person; but I think a part of you wants to move on and heal and that is why
you don't feel as though you are in full concert with us.  Trust me, I am not saying
you should leave the forum; as I for one would miss you very much; but perhaps it
really is just too much for you at this time.  It may help if you just post to a few
of the close friends that you have made on the forum and then it would not be so
overwhelming  Whatever your decision we will always love you Shiela and never forget
you dear one.  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ