[MOL] Ross/Photo Album [13518] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Ross/Photo Album

Hi Ross--
I just was reading your message to Cathy where you mentioned that you were
considering removing the music and spinning logo.  Just my two cents worth
here, but personally, I enjoy the music/logo/rose combination.  It's a
somewhat  soothing/relaxing  effect that seems to wash over you when
listening to.  I never seem to have to wait for an unusually long period of
time for it to load.  In my opinion it's worth the wait......:-)
I think you are doing a super job with it........I realize it takes up a
lot of your time, and time is hard to come by these days.........just
wanted to let you know we greatly appreciate it!!!
Keeping you all in my prayers,
Cindy H.