Re: [MOL] Sheila - Feelings [13517] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Sheila - Feelings

John,

Thank you so much for your reply.  You are really something special.  I couldn't leave
right now, because I am using this group to help me not feel so empty inside.  So,
ya'll are stuck with me for a while longer.  LOL

Sheila