Re: [MOL] New member intro and question [13515] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New member intro and question

Sandi,

Welcome! And let me just say there is nothing you can do wrong with the people
here on this forum.  They are the most kind, supportive and caring individuals
I have ever come in contact with.  But, to set your mind at ease, your e-mail
turned out perfect.

I do not have any information concerning your husband's condition.  But I know
there will be others who will be able to provide you with information and
guidance.  Take care.

Your friend,

Donna