Re: [MOL] Fwd: Tickle Me Elmo Factory [13511] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: Tickle Me Elmo Factory

OMG.  LOLOL   I haven't laughed out loud like that in a long time.  Thank you so
much.

Les,

I have been thinking of you, and you and your family have been in my prayers.  I
know what Peggy and Lynette and you are going through.   You have my full
support.  I only wished I lived closer.  Wish there was something I could do for
you guys.  I love you all, and am praying for you all.

Sheila