Re: [MOL] Sheila - Feelings [13506] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Sheila - Feelings

My Dear Sheila,

What you are feeling is the loss of a wonderful presence in your life and
you are trying to make the necessary adjustment to make up for that loss.
 All of these feelings are natural and shared by anyone who has lost some
one close.  Stay with us and do not concern yourself with feeling out of
step with us.  You are part of this family and we are here to help and
care for you as you help and care for others who are caregivers to
someone who they love.  You are in a position to guide others through
that unknown encounter with cancer and to do so will honor the memory of
your father.

Sheila, you have a wonderful honesty about you and in the expression of
your inner feelings.  It is so very refreshing to me and I am sure to
others who visit our site in search of answers and help.  Stay with us a
while and see how you feel as time goes on.  Know that you are loved and
respected here.

God Bless.
John