[MOL] Re: feelings and Photo Album [13505] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: feelings and Photo Album

Cathy,

First of all, thank you for your kind letter.  I wasn't talking of leaving, I
just wanted you all to know where I was at.  I feel bad about not posting as
much.  And I want to feel a part of again.  I know it is me, not you all at
all.  I feel good that I am helping you.  I don't know how I would've gotten
through the last couple of months without MOL.  I mean that.   Actually, I
haven't really felt a part of anything since my dad died.  I guess that is some
of the grief.  I know that it will pass, I just wish it would hurry.  I know I
can't rush this, it hasn't even been 3 weeks, but on one hand it seems like it
was just yesterday, and then it also seems like it has been forever.

You and your kids crack me up.  Tell your four year old that I wear jeans and
t-shirts, and that I look nothing like that in real life.  LOL  Though I wish.

Sheila