RE: [MOL] Photo Album [13504] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Photo Album

Ross:
You're right, I have not submitted a photo.  I want to submit one of my
father and I but have not had the chance to dig up a picture yet.  I will
though, I promise.  Also, since I don't have a scanner I will probably have
to mail the picture to another moler who can kindly scan it for me.  Don't
worry about not getting back to me, I tried it again the next day and it
works fine!  Go figure!  I do enjoy looking at all the pictures.  The other
day my 4 yr old daughter saw the beautiful picture of Sheila and asked.."wow
mommy, does she wear that when she is talking to you?"  I couldn't stop
laughing.....She was really impressed with Sheila...Cathy