RE: [MOL] Photo Album [13503] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Photo Album

Dear Cathy,

The problem could be one of three things.

The first being that I don't recall getting a photo submission
from you.  If you haven't submitted a photo and bio, you are
not allowed to view the Album (Just kidding :)

The second thing is I see the "Number of Visitors" odometer
is full--it only goes to 999,999.  Maybe it got stuck right there?
I'll go and shop around for a new odometer as soon as I get
a chance.

The last possibility is kind of obscure, but for the purposes
of completeness, I'll include it anywas:  there are a lot of
things that can go wrong, but I can boil it down to this type
of summary:  for some reason, internet browsing software
isn't/wasn't recognizing "Frames."

I can only guess, but you might start by going through your
preference options and looking to see if you have an option
to allow or disallow the viewing of Frames.  I just looked in
my Internet Explorer, and was surprised to find I wasn't able
to find such an option--I thought I saw that somewhere once.
Hopefully you'll have better luck.

I'm pretty sure older browsers don't support frames, but that
might not be the problem, since you say you saw them before.
(Frames allow the viewing of the list of MOL'ers on the left side
of the Rose.)

Sorry I've been slow in responding--speaking of slow, I've been
thinking it would be nicer if I removed the music and the spinning
logo, as they take up additional time to download when one
visits the page.

I'm waiting on my computer now...maybe I'll go and see if I can
steal a few minutes to throw some new photos into the Album!!!

Love,

Ross