RE: [MOL] Feelings [13500] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Feelings

Sheila:
I feel a special connection to you because of your generosity in sharing
your experiences with us and here's why.  I am a caregiver to my dad and I
anxiously wait for your postings because I feel that we did and still do,
have so much in common.  I have children and a husband and am in your age
group.  Plus, your experiences really help me to realize that I am not
alone. Your strength has shown me that I can handle whatever God's plan is
because of the courage and compassion you have demonstrated both before and
after your Dad's passing. I can understand all of your feelings because I
sometimes feel jealous when I see others with their dad's who are well and
mine is not.  While I am not telling you what to do - only you know the
answer, please know that in the short time I have been participating on this
forum, I hold you close to my heart.  God Bless you and thank you...Cathy