[MOL] Feelings [13498] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Feelings

> Hello Everyone,

Good Friday morning to you all.  I am not sure where I am at with everything.
It feels different not taking care of my dad.  I haven't replied to a lot of
messages, because I haven't known what to say.  I guess I wish I was still
fighting this disease, or I don't know.  Maybe I don't feel the connection
anymore because I lost what was in common.  I enjoy reading the jokes, but I
feel more like I am eavesdropping on ya'lls lives, instead of being a part of.
It is probably just me.  I guess I am jealous because my dad isn't here anymore,
and you all either have survived or your loved one is surviving.  Please do not
get me wrong.  I am happy for you all, and I feel your feelings, it just isn't
the same.  I don't even know if I am making any sense.

I had a nice visit with Nancy, gave her your hugs, thoughts and prayers.  She
sends her thanks, appreciation and love.  She is one neat lady.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend, and know that my thoughts and
prayers are with you all.

Love ya,
Sheila