Re: [MOL] Interferon success in chronic mylogenous leukemia,etc [13496] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Interferon success in chronic mylogenous leukemia,etc

thank you so much for any info on interferon that i can get. it's not a
drug i can find much info on, but it happens to be the drug my sister's dr.
is using on her presently.
i will defenitely save the site & search it.
think well, val