[MOL] Ross - busy schedule [13494] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Ross - busy schedule

Good morning Ross,

Well my dear friend, I am very happy that you got positive news on the
health front.  Now, attend to the business at hand and focus on meeting
that deadline.  It is amaizing how deadlines at work are always about a
month shorter than they should be...guess that's why the are called
DEADlines!...you are usually close the death by the time the project isz
completed and if it is not done on time your career is usually DEAD!

Good luck my friend and we can all wait with anticipation for the new
additions to the photo album...anticipation is 90% of the fun!

God Bless my friend and "onward and upward!".
John