[MOL] A bit of ethnic humor for the weekend [13491] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A bit of ethnic humor for the weekend

A bus stops and two Italian men get on.  They seat themselves, and engage
in animated conversation.  The lady sitting behind them ignores their
conversation at first, but she listens in horror as one of the men says
the following:

"Emma come first, Den I come.  Two asses, dey come together.  I come
again. Two asses, dey come together again.  I come again and pee twice.
Then I come once-a more."

"You foul-mouthed swine," retorted the lady indignantly.  "In this
country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man.  "Imma just tellun my friend howa
to spella Mississippi!"

Hoppa you alla hava nissa week-enda!

God Bless.
John