Re: [MOL] Mary [13490] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary

Dear Mary and lil,

Couldn't help read Lils note.  Are we talking about nausea after chemo?
If you are, then I believe I can be of some help. WE have experienced a
combination of medicines that have enabled us and many more we suggest
to, to hurl the hump of this side effect. If you wish to know, pls
advise and I will e-mail you the recommendations that was given to us by
our hospital. Works very well.

God Bless
marty auslander