Re: [MOL] "REFLECTIONS" - THOUGHTS OF A SURVIVOR [13489] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] "REFLECTIONS" - THOUGHTS OF A SURVIVOR

Dear Cathy,

The more you think this way, the more positive events and circumstances
fall into place. continue on, be strong, be determined and you shall
find.  Jouralize your accomplishments, embellish on your goals, accept
the offers, love God.

God Bless
marty auslander