RE: [MOL] "REFLECTIONS" - THOUGHTS OF A SURVIVOR [13488] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] "REFLECTIONS" - THOUGHTS OF A SURVIVOR

Marty:
This is so true. If one can say there is a positive that comes from the
terrible disease - I can personally say, I am learning so much about what is
important in life.....Cathy