RE: [MOL] Sure are quiet today! [13487] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Sure are quiet today!

Dear John,

I know, I feel like a wet noodle.  I had a all-day appointment with the
brain-rehab dept. at the hospital on wednesday.  I wanted to rest on
Tuesday night, because I was expecting a full day of extensive testing,
and I thought maybe some sleep would help (I'll try anything once.)

The other problem (excuse?) is that we are one week before deadline
on a project at work here, and we could use another month or two.
I'll also be working over the weekend, so I'm trying to package up all
new entries onto zip drive, and will hopefully be able to get to it sometime
next week.

On the plus side, it may be a little like a savings account--and we'll
save up for a real big kabang!  I'm getting some beautiful photos,
I have tons of mail, but I've got pictures of Joicy and Mary Ann, Lillian
and her Husband, and I'll bet, by the time I dig through my mail,
there'll be lots, lots more!!

Please be patient!!  I'm really busy right now (maybe I need to fix
that problem huh?)

Love,

Ross

p.s., the testing at the hospital went great!  I'll give you the full scoop
when I get the formal report!