[MOL] Hi fellow molers! [13480] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi fellow molers!

Just wanted to say hello and tell you all the truth!!  I slept almost the whole day away today and that is why I have been so quiet!!  Thats all that keeps me silent for a whole day!

There have been some wonderful posts and I am sorry to say that I am on my way back to bed and can't respond to them now...  I just wanted to let you know that my heart is with you and you are in my prayers....  God Bless you and may you all have a great day!   With love, Carla