[MOL] Joke for the older set!! [13479] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joke for the older set!!

Three old men are talking about their aches, pains and bodily
functions. One seventy year old man says, "I have this problem.
I wake up every morning at seven and it takes me twenty minutes
to pee. "An eighty year old man says, "My case is worse.  I get
up at eight and I sit there and grunt and groan for half an hour
before I finally have a bowel movement." The ninety year old man
says, "At seven I pee like a horse, at eight I crap like a cow."
"So what`s your problem?" asked the others. "I don`t wake up until nine."