[MOL] Poem By "Ulysses" [13478] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Poem By "Ulysses"

As the poem, Ulysses accepts who he is and what he is, and moves on to
his future. It reminded me of the women and men of this List, and so I
share the ending with you:

        Though much is taken, much abides; and though
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
        One equal temper of heroic hearts,
        Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
        To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

God Bless You All
marty auslander