[MOL] Cryotherapy Technique [13473] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Cryotherapy Technique

Dear Joicy,

This is similar to technique called "Cryotherapy" which is being

conducted by many U.S. hospital facilities and seems to be very

successful, in yes, cures and reduction of tumors. Thank you for that

message.

God Bless

marty auslander