[MOL] Early Detection and Screening Reply to Jean [13471] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Early Detection and Screening Reply to Jean

Dear Jean,

YOu are absolutely right about all these tests. HOwever, my

understanding is that a colonoscopy and a siegmodoscopy should be taken

each year, as should a Pap Smear, Mammogram, PSA and ca-125.  These are

the only tests necessary to detect gynocological and Prostate diseases.

It is definitely a good preventative and early diagnostic testing

besides a good physical comprehensive exam. I know most wont do this

testing and many physicians won't encourage, but I just heard this on

Oprahs show as well that these tests should be taken for early

detection. Early detection is the key, to higher statistic of cures.

Thanks for your info Jean

God Bless

marty