Re: [MOL] Mary [13470] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary

Well dear friend, I see one of two choices for you.  You can either get off the
pity pot or stop making love; which is it?  LOL!  Are they giving your Angelo
anything for his nausea?  You know Marty has a really good recipe that I bet you
could talk him into sharing with you.....  You know emotions are a funny thing,
everyone is different and while under meds. emotions are not the same as under
normal circumstances.  Mary, have you visited any of the care givers sites?  I
know how hard it is for you and you know even if I joke, my heart goes out to
you.  Always feel you can vent here and that we all do truly understand just how
you are feeling friend.  Love, Lillian

--
MZ