Re: [MOL] brother's cough [13468] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] brother's cough

Hey Shiela:  I am not in the medical profession; so my opinions are just that,
opinions.  I would think your brother's new cough has to do with the chemo and is
a positive side effect; however there may be a fluid build up; so this cough
should be brought to the doctors attention immediately.  Your friend, Lillian

--
MZ