Re: [MOL] Why you should continue on this list [13465] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Why you should continue on this list

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. MOL certainly is a source of
inspiration and gives you a sense of perspective. It is also true that
laughter is good medicine. Another great thing to take your mind off your
own problems is to help someone else with theirs, as you are helping Jane.
I have no doubt you will be a great source of comfort to her. You will
return to normal, it is just a matter of time. If you feel tired, rest. You
will probably get better more quickly if you don't try to overdue things.
Read a good book, sort out your photo albums, do something you don't
normally have the time for.  Are you doing your arm exercises? Do you feel
comfortable about the radiation treatments? Know that we are all here for you.
Christine