Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases [13463] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Web Sites for Gynoclological Diseases

I had breast cancer with a lumpectomy and radiation. I am only concerned
about gynochological problems due to having the one abnormal pap smear,
being on tamoxifen and my mother had uterine cancer. What is ca-125? I just
turned 38. Thanks.
Christine