Re: [MOL] Roll Call....Hey Donna, glad to hear from you. [13461] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Roll Call....Hey Donna, glad to hear from you.

Donna:  Please know that different people react in different ways.  I am sure you
are daddy's little girl and the pain he feels because he can't be the one to kiss
the boo boo and make it go away is unreal; however you will need to have a family
gathering and speak up for yourself.  You must tell them that you are going to not
only fight this, that you are going to lick it and win the battle and that you
need only their positive encouragement to help you along the way and that's the
way it has to be.  I would also suggest that you put your father on a mission, ex.
one afternoon a week he takes the children someplace that they like to go to give
you Donna time-and Donna does what ever she wants.  You need to involve those that
love you Donna.  Now, I surly know how you must have felt when Dad hired a
photographer to take a family portrait, livid might be a good descriptive word for
it.  LOL!  I always felt that the friend that helped me the most, rarely said
anything, she just listened and listened and listened to me.  The friend with all
the idea's I would tune out, because I was still in a state of shock.  What I do
now when there appears to be a stressful situation is simply say " No, I cannot be
around stress, please excuse me".  After the first side glances, folks caught on
and even understood.  You are going to fight like hell and I do allot of
predicting and dear heart you are going to win the war....trust me.  Your friend,
Lillilan  PS   Pls keep me informed with your treatments, and understand that I
only work on a 50% memory (drug reaction; so I am speaking the truth.)  You tell
me when your going and how it went, I need you to do that for me.  Take care and
God bless Catholic friend, there are not too many Catholics on line.  LOL!

--
MZ