[MOL] ADV: [13460] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ADV:

http://infowatch.net
info@infowatch.net

InfoWatch would like to introduce our complete Hosting and Promotional
service.

	FOR ONLY $19.95 PER MONTH !

* 20 MB (megabytes) of disk space
* 1000 MB = 1 GB (gigabyte) of data transfer per month
* 5 E-mail accounts
* INTERNATIONAL Hosting
* Access to your account anytime via the Web Control Panel
* Full MS Front Page support
* Unlimited FTP updates
* Personal CGI directory for your own scripts (or use ours)
* Comprehensive statistics program
* E-mail forwarding, auto responders and vacation reply
* Domain name registration (www.yourname.com)
* FREE registration of your domain with over 350+ search engines
* Friendly customer support

* Inquire about our $16.95 plan
* Additional plans also include:
  Shopping carts
  Turnkey Internet storefront solutions
  Instant on-line credit card processing

* Ask about our reseller program

If for any reason you are not satisfied with InfoWatch's service after 30
days, we will transfer you back to your original host and pay any transfer
fees.

For additional information visit us on the web at
http://www.infowatch.net
info@infowatch.net

to update our databases. Our records indicate that you may have
inquired in the past. If this is not the case, please reply
with "REMOVE" in the subject field to never receive email offers
from this vendor.