Re: [MOL] Vicci [13457] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci

Dear Jean,
That's great about your big brother.  How long had it been since you talked
or heard from him?  Is he the one that might be manic but you haven't seen
him in a while or long enough to really grasp whether he was or not?  Did
he ever start that business he wanted to?  How far away from you is he?
Boy I'm full of questions, huh?  A new beginning for you two.  Great!
And now your mom gets to join in on the e-mail.  I know our libraries have
computers but didn't know you could e-mail with GeoCities.  Sorry I can't
help with your home page.  You know me, I couldn't delete old msgs until
yesterday. But I bet you have fun trying it.  Geneology is not something
I've gottin into except to write down my grandparents brothers and sisters
and their birthdates.
I hope you hear from little brother altho I can't remember what's going on
with him.  Fill me in.
I'm going to send in pictures of Rich and I as soon as I have time to look
for a picture.  I think it's safe enough.  Your hubby sounds like he only
errs on the caution side of things, like my dad.  I'm way to open to even
worry about it, I guess.  I tried to see the photo album last night but it
had problems.  I'll go take another look.  You all were talking about being
Irish and I was trying to get rid of a few hundred posts so I didn't get
involved but I have red/auburn hair and am of Irish descent. sp.   Also
Indian heritage.  Mom's parents came from Oklahoma.  Dad from Texas.  Can't
wait to see your picture.
Love Vicci