[MOL] I turned every rock! [13453] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I turned every rock!

Ok. girlfriend, I want you to know that I turned every rock and stone from my house to my car trying to find you.  Where have you been hiding?  Are you all right?  Did you go on vacation and forget to take me?  What's the word?  Take care and love, your friend, Lillian

--
MZ