Re: [MOL] Why you should continue on this list [13450] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Why you should continue on this list

Dear Liz of Y.:  Whew am I glad you got off the pity pot, there are so many
people waiting in line for it.  LOL!  Pls. know that the blues are part of this
journey and those blues keep coming back to haunt; so understand that we do
understand and love you just the way you are.  Here's a big cyber hug for you.
That fatigue keeps you knowing that you are not fully recovered yet and dear
heart it takes some time to fully recover; so please be patient with your body
and don't beat up on your self.  You have too much to offer society and too much
work to do in helping other's both in the class room and out.  I said the same
thing when I first came on the line.  I said: "look at you Lillian, sitting
there blubbering and you have nothing compared to what you are reading".  I was
reading about an 18 mo old child with brain cancer. So; I do my best not to
whine; but even today 3 year's later ( I had a mastectomy) my muscles hurt, my
rib cage hurts, my back hurts, my legs hurt, my head hurts, my legs and feet
cramp up and it goes on and on.  So three year's later I still sometime yank the
pity pot from John (he coined the phrase and I love It) and cry.  Sometimes I
cry because I am so thankful to be alive.  You are doing very well in such a
short time, I know it doesn't appear short to you ; but it is Liz.  You know we
are always here for you and by the way that was a nice picture of you in the
album.  Thanks for sending it in.  In regards to the 70 year old lady, I
couldn't begin to guess what would be best, I just hope she has someone who will
stay with her as she goes through treatment.  Thanks for writing, Love, Lillian

--
MZ