Re: [MOL]Jean [13445] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Jean

Hi Lillian,
And I want hold it against you that you call soda "pop." :-)
-Jean
By the way, we did a great job of avoiding junk food for dinner tonight.
I was too tired tonight to cook anything, so Tom suggested I pick up an
already-cooked chicken from the deli section of the grocery store.  So I
did!  We had chicken, baked potatoes, and a bowl of blueberries and
canteloupe.  Yum!  Shannon wouldn't touch any of it (although she *did*
eat one blueberry from the fridge), but Michael seemed to enjoy the
chicken and potato (wouldn't touch the fruit, though).  Oh well, it was
*still* better than fastfood!  Now the kids are outdoors w/Tom & they're
very excited.  It seems that Tom caught a butterly w/Michael's butterfly
net.  Such is the excitement of children.  We should take note from them
and treasure the little excitements and wonders of life, huh?