[MOL] An update from Annie/Jean [13444] Medicine On Line

[MOL] An update from Annie/Jean

Hi everyone!

We got back from chemo at about 5:15 yesterday, then went straight to Bob
Evans for dinner.

Chemo went okay.  I had to wait an hour and a half before they started
the saline IV at the beginning, and that was frustrating.  I hate the
waiting most of all.  I had to wait about an hour before seeing the
doctor too.

We were afraid that it would 5:30 or so before we got out of there, but
luckily the last  medicine was done by 4:00.

Just one more session to go!  My next session is scheduled for WEDNESDAY,
August 19.  My doctor is on vacation that week, so I'll be going to one
of his partners.  The partner's chemo day is Wednesday instead of
Tuesday.

My dishwasher got installed today - Yay!  We'll test it out tonight.
It's much quieter than my last washer, that's for sure.

Love,
	Annie