[MOL] A funny site from one of my friends/Jean [13443] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A funny site from one of my friends/Jean

My friend writes, "As i was searching a subject on the web for a friend
of mine i accidently
stumbled upon this
http://www.metroactive.com/papers/willow.glen.resident/03.26.97/op.chore.html

It's so funny, especially if you have kids, i just had to share it with
you
guys."

I haven't yet had a chance to check this out, but I thought I'd pass on
the url so you can check it out if you have time. - Jean