[MOL] brother's cough [13438] Medicine On Line

[MOL] brother's cough

My brother who I've written about, stage 3b nsc lung cancer, has had one round
of chemo.  His blood count dropped so was briefly hospitalized.  My sister-in-
law asked me to ask you all about a cough he's just now developing which is
bothering them.
Do you think it is probably the cancer even though he hasn't had a cough until
now?
Or could it be some other reaction/
Any suggestions for relief?
Thanks a bunch