Re: [MOL] Oncologist ( To: Mary) [13437] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oncologist ( To: Mary)

Hi Mary,

I do understand how you feel.  My fathers first Doctor did not have much of a
bedside manner and didn't explain much.  My dad felt for himself and us that
he needed a doctor that would take the time to talk with him and help to
answer all of our questions.  And believe me we had a lot.  Now of coarse he
couldn't answer all of them but he was very glad they we researched our
options and thought it was a great idea that we were doing this.

My father was only given the option of chemo.  His Oncologist is very
interested in any clinical trials my father has.  It benefits the doctors
knowledge also.  He will be monitoring dad and seeing what treatments help for
this form and stage of mesothelioma.

Take care,
Gina