Re: [MOL] Oncologist (Mary) [13436] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oncologist (Mary)

Dear Gina,

I only wish he would consider another Dr.  We have talked at great
lengths about this and every time we do it just upsets him.  He feels
like she is giving him the best treatment he can get.  Maybe she is
as far as chemo goes, but the way she treats me is enough to make me
want to slap her!

I try to point this out to my husband but then I sound kind of selfish.
Like I really shouldn't care how she treats me as long as she is
doing her best for him.  It's really hard to just sit back and watch
try not to make waves.  I don't want to upset Angelo.

Maybe after chemo he will feel better about seeing another Doctor.
I hope so anyway.

Thanks for caring,
Mary