[MOL] Vit. C Iv's-CLL [13432] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Vit. C Iv's-CLL

I am a 34 year old female with chronic lymphocytic leukemia. I am only
pursuing only alternative treatments.  I have been in New York receiving
Vitamin C, hydrogen peroxide, and laetrile IV's.  My physician  here in
Indiana planned to continue this weekly protocol, however, the attorneys for
the hospital have stopped this plan. I am trying to locate a supplier to
continue these treatments at home....any ideas?
ksm8485@aol.com