[MOL] Sure are quiet today! [13430] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sure are quiet today!

Dear Ross,

Visited the photo site today and not a single new entrant!  Not a single
"Laddddeeees and Gennnnnntlmnnnn" from you today (by the way, I used to
be a barker at Coney Island during my summer vacation from college ...
every Firday night we would lock the gates, hop the counter and tangel
with the local gangs).  Guess we will have to bring back those photo
boths that used to be in0 the drug stores! LOL

God Bless.
John