[MOL] Bye ! [13425] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Bye !

Hi Friends,

With all the info that I have collected with your help,
I am taking with me to explore options for my mother's
treatment for liver metastassis.

I am temporarily signing off from this alias till I return
from India. Since I will not be able to monitor my mailbox
during the next two weeks or so, please take me off the alias
temporarily with effect from July 31. I do not want to cause
any trouble to our sys admin due to an overflowing unread
messages in my mailbox. I will inform you when I get back.

Good luck and God Bless All !

Thanks.

-Apala