[MOL] Another great joke from a diet buddy pal/Jean [13420] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Another great joke from a diet buddy pal/Jean

Details, Details
There was a young man who volunterred for military service during World =
War
II. He had such a high aptitude for aviation that he was sent right to
Pensacola skipping boot camp.
The very first day at Pensacola he solos and is the best flier on the =
base.
All they could do was give him his gold wings and assign him immediately
=
an aircraft carrier in the
Pacific.
On his first day aboard he took off and single-handedly shot down 6
Japanese
Zeroes. Then climbing up to 20,000 ft., he found 9 more Japanese planes =
and
shot them all down, too. Noting that his fuel was getting low, he
descended,
circled the carrier and came in for a perfect landing on the deck. He =
threw
back the canopy, climbed out and jogged over to the captain.
Saluting smartly he said, "Well sir, how did I do on my very first day?"
The captain turned around, bowed, and replied, "You make one velly
impoltant
mistake!"