Re: [MOL] Navelbine... [13414] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Navelbine...

I am also being treated with Navelbine (sorry folks have yet to introduce
myself) - the literature I have seen says to watch for pain that could be
mistaken for arthritis or bursitis in the shoulder and arm.  I can attest
to it - some days I feel like I'm 90 and am really just 51.   Literature
also suggests cushioning arm with a pillow underneath which does provide me
some relief.

In all fairness, just began it several weeks ago, so it may get worse.

Will write an introduction today or over the weekend - tomorrow chemo day -
yippee!!!!  :)