RE: [MOL] Oncologist (Mary) [13402] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Oncologist (Mary)

Mary,

I had a similair experience with a doctor of mine.  He recommended that I
"not research the internet because there is so much misinformation and its
hard for the layman to discriminate fact from fiction."

I had another doctor who was very pleased when I brought in printouts of
articles I'd found, saying that its a great place to try to keep up with our
fast-changing world.

Now, when the two doctor's names come up in conversation, if I mention
the second doctor's name, an amazing amount of praise for him starts
falling out of bystanders:  "I used to be a nurse at that hospital, all of the
nurses speak extremely high of him!"  "He is not your typical neurosurgeon
at all--he is a real person, everyone loves him!"

The praises for the second doctor are very much my own opinion.

Ross