[MOL] navelbine [13399] Medicine On Line

[MOL] navelbine

hi,
i'm trying to get some information on navelbine. i have stage 3b inflammatory
breast cancer which after chemo, surgery, radiation, and a bone marrow
transplant has metastacized to my lungs and ribs.  my oncologist suggested
giveng navelbine a try to slow the growth.  my x ray in april showed 2 nodules
and one lesion, repeat study two months later shows multiple nodules both
lungs and a second rib lesion so it's fairly aggressive.  my doctor has not
used navelbine in any patient that has had as much chemo...4 cycles CAF, 2
cycles Taxol, high dose:Taxol, Thiotepa, and cyclophosphamide.  I understand
the risks are greater in patients having had prior chemo.  any help and/or
information would be greatly appreciated.