RE: [MOL] Christine [13395] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Christine

Christine,

I was working at home for awhile--had my own business just to prove
to myself what a lousy busninessman I really am--it's hard for me to
work at home--I need a lot of seclusion to effectively work, I find.

There are a lot of bonuses in working at home though.  Your boss will
never make you feel like a superhero by asking you to kiss his owie
and make it better!

Ross